To ensure a positive experience for all of our Chiquita Moms, please abide by the following guidelines:
- Be respectful of others’ thoughts and beliefs, especially when disagreeing with them.
- Be yourself. Authenticity is the best way to build relationships and create a fun, trustworthy community.
- Avoid vulgar or profane language. It’s a no-no for our kids, so let’s ban it here, too.
- Make your point just once in any conversation. Posting the same thing repeatedly is like hearing “Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!” on endless loop.
- Report abusive or disrespectful behavior.
- Just say “no” to spam. If you see it, report it. And it goes without saying (though we have to for legal reasons): don’t post spam, either.
- Don’t encourage or participate in illegal behavior within the Chiquita Moms community.
Any member who violates these guidelines can be banned from the community at any time.
LATEST ON CHIQUITA MOMS
- Tricia Callahan created the blog post Football Recipes Your Super Bowl Party Friends Will Cheer Over on 01.31.13
- Natalie Hoage created the blog post Rewind! A Look Back At My First Year As A Chiquita Mom on 01.30.13
- Katie Harding created the blog post The Best Darn Sandwich. Ever. on 01.29.13
- Katie Harding just added a comment to the blog Autism Awareness Month: Did You Light It Up Blue? 04.29.13
- Katie Harding just added a comment to the blog Any quick tips for getting in shape at home? 04.05.13
- Katie Harding just added a comment to the blog Two Ingredient Chiquita Banana Pancakes 02.23.13