Chiquita Banana Bread in a Jar & Printable
I love everything about the Fall season. The changing leaves, hot chocolate, pumpkin picking and warm apple cider. Oh and the smell of freshly baked banana bread straight out of the oven on a crisp Fall day is absolutely divine. I thought I’d share my banana bread recipe with you, baked straight into a mason jar, so your house can smell just as yummy as mine. These Chiquita banana bread jars make the perfect gifts too!
Ingredients & Materials
3 Ripe Chiquita Bananas
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Cup Flour
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
2 tbsp Butter
Pinch of Salt
3 Pint Mason Jars
Jute or String
Sticker Paper or Cardstock
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly spray jars with cooking spray.
2. Mash bananas and blend with baking soda, sugar, flour, cinnamon, egg, butter and salt. Mix in walnuts with a spoon.
3. Pour mixture into jars, filling halfway, using a canning funnel.
4. Place jars (without lids) directly on the middle rack in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
5. Screw on lids. Cut fabric into 6 inch circles for each jar and place on top of lid, securing with jute or string.
6. Click on the image below to download the free homemade banana bread printable. Print on sticker paper or cardstock and attach to jars.