10 Healthy Chiquita Banana Snacks
My toddler isn’t much of a breakfast eater, so I’m always trying to come up with new healthy recipes that he might like. These Chiquita Banana Yogurt Bites, which are basically yogurt and crushed cereal covered frozen bananas, are a hit around here. They also make for a yummy snack for mom. They are easy to make and don’t require much prep work, just a little freezer time. I rounded up a few other healthy Chiquita banana recipes for you.
1. Chiquita Banana Yogurt Bites – Yogurt and crushed cereal covered frozen bananas make a yummy breakfast for even the pickiest of tots.
2. Chiquita Banana Trail Mix – This is the perfect on the go snack for the kiddos.
3. Healthy Banana Oat Snack Bars – I can’t wait to bake up a batch of these healthy snack bars from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe for snack time.
4. Chiquita Banana Apple Sammies – Apples, peanut butter and (of course) Chiquita Bananas make up this healthy snack idea.
5. Chiquita Banana Avocado Smoothie – Tricia, a fellow Chiquita Mom, came up with this recipe and I can’t wait to try it out.
6. Banana Quinoa “Rice” Pudding – This one is from one of my favorite websites for toddler recipes, Weelicious, and I already have it on my meal plan for the week.
7. Kids Peanut Butter & Banana Sushi – I love making kid-friendly sushi rolls for my toddler while I enjoy my California rolls.
8. Chiquita Banana Mango Popsicles – Super easy and perfect for teething kiddos.
9. Low Fat Peanut Butter Banana Muffins – This one comes from another favorite recipe website, Skinny Taste, and looks yummy!
10. Fruit Salad Sailboats – The boats are really cored out apples and make a fun fruit salad “boat” for kids.
Do you have a favorite healthy snack?